Google

Blog Statistics

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hello World.

This is just a little summary about what this blog will be about, if I actually put forth the effort to continue to post to it.

Simply put, it will probably one of the most random blogs you'll ever see but most of the content will probably be random thoughts on my mind. I'm a free-spirited person and love to try new things so why not share my random ass thoughts with the world. Hell, I already do it on Twitter.

My main interests though would have to be anything technology related. Also I'm into Social Networking as you can see from my Twitter profile. I'm a veteran. I've been on Social Networking sites ever since a young lad ever since around 6th or 7th grade from the infamous http://www.studentcenter.org website. Then I ventured off into the Myspace world, simply for contact with friends but turned it into the full Social Networking experience. Yes I did the W4W and the S4S and I received fan signs etc. from my 8k+ friends at one point. But that became very tedious and annoying so I stepped into the Facebook world for a while to keep in touch with real contacts that I actually knew. Coming from Myspace I didn't like Facebook's interface so I simple went back to Myspace and just deleted everyone I didn't know. Then later in life the hottest thing out was Facebook so I hopped back on the craze and became an application addict. Then all of a sudden people were talking about Twitter so I made one, but it just collected dust for a while under the name LSPrestige, being my Xbox Live gamertag at the time. Then I changed it to what the nerdworld would refer to me as: leecott. That name has followed me for many years around Blackberry websites, Newgrounds, various random sites, etc. Then I started to appreciate Twitter more and started adding to my follower count. [I'm thinking about posting a blog later about an easy and sure-fire way to gain them] Nowadays you'll see me as LelandDuzIt, which is, ironically, the URL to this blog. I pulled the name from the song Eazy Duz It, and thought it would be very unique, which it is. I haven't came across one person from my 10,000+ Followers with DuzIt in their name unless I asked them to change it. [Props to the #WeDuzIt fam] <- This is what the internet has made me. Outside of this whole internet thing I do actually have a life and hang with friends and the whole 9 yards so don't get the shit twisted.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy the way I'll be getting your brain to think in upcoming blogs.

Much respect,
- Leland Yarbrough [@LelandDuzIt]

No comments:

Post a Comment